Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 500 gr of minced beef
- 4 slices of sandwich bread
- 100 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of pecorino cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 liter of tomato puree
- Allow the slices of bread to soften in a bowl with milk.
- Set aside the crumb of the squeezed bread, the minced meat, the eggs, the pecorino cheese, salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
- Knead the dough and, when all the ingredients are well mixed together,
- Form the meatballs and place them on a plate, then let them rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cook the meatballs in a pan with the oil and, once golden, add the tomato sauce and the basil.
- Let the meatballs cook in the sauce for about 40 minutes.
- Finally serve the meatballs in the sauce
Enjoy your meal!