Last variant is definitely more light 🙂 in Italy it is the appetizer. You may also like this recipe for a vegan or a vegetarian.
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1h
- 16 slices of oblique zucchini
- 3 fennels
- 350 g of cauliflower
- 16 sticks of peppers
- 8 champignons mushrooms
- 3 stems of celery
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams of flour
- 200 ml of water
- salt to taste
- Wash, peel and cut the champignon mushrooms into four parts, the peppers and the celery into sticks, the courgettes and the fennel into thin slanted slices;
- Paste the vegetables and fry them at 180 ° in peanut oil until they are golden (about 3-4 minutes);
- Remove the vegetables from the pan, dry them on the paper and serve seasoned with flaked salt.
!!! Preparing a perfect batter for fried vegetables is not so difficult, just follow a few small steps:
- Whisk the egg well with a pinch of salt;
- Add the flour (after sieving it) and the water (possibly sparkling and cold);
- Continue stirring until the mixture is smooth;
- When the dough has reached the right consistency, it remains well attached to the whisk, without slipping away.
Enjoy your meal!