Have you ever heard of the “Spaghetti allo scarpariello”? A very old recipe born in the Spanish Quarter of Naples spread then all over the Mediterranean.
It is a very quick recipe. The two main ingredients are the tomato sauce and the cheese. The ancient recipe, born to reuse the leftovers and to avoid wasting time, today is a delicious dish. Are you ready?
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 320 grams of Pasta (penne, bucatini)
- 70 grams of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cloves of Garlic
- 500 grams of Cherry or peeled tomatoes
- 30 grams of Parmesan and 30 grams Pecorino cheese
- 30 grams of Basilic
- ½ Chilli pepper
- Fry the garlic clove a lot in the cooking pan.
- Remove the garlic before it burns and pour the tomatoes, but crush them with a fork. Let them cook for about ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the water and cook the pasta.
- A minute before draining the pasta, add the cheeses to the sauce.
- Add the spaghetti in the sauce and stir for a couple of minutes.
- For the taste, add a little chilli and three fresh basil leaves before serving.
Enjoy your meal!